Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Up, up and away!!

Today was definatly better then yesterday, it was like I could feel myself coming back up the roller coaster instead of sprialing downwards at top speed, and it was slow, but it was nice and comforting. I still wanted to hide, really and truly very much so I did, but I didn't, I kept playing and today another spark of magic come back to life in my heart and it was good, well it was more then just good, but I don't have all of the words for it now either......

Sometimes I just feel so emotional, and today was one of those days where every single thing I did felt very profound, which is kinda silly, all I did was play runescape, put away one measily load of laundry and played lots online, so it was most uninteresting. but I got to see my cousin Shell shell again and I had missed her lots and so it felt really super good to get to talk to her and it was just a fun day I guess....and so I didn't really have anything exciting to say, but well, that's kinda how my life goes....but for some reason, things felt less impossible today, I started to not feel like I was going to be sad forever....and even though lotsa hard days likely lay ahead, I'll be ok.

13 days til christmas an til adoption anneversery! yay!!
 

This Explorer did it on 7:47 PM # |