Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Emerging from the mist....

It's been a long long time since I had the energy to write in here. I was sick since right after thanksgiving and it was a horrible icky kinda sickness that the doctors just couldn't figure out, and I'm still kind of drained from it, I tire easily and I don't feel like myself still, but I am definatly back to playing more so that's good at least.

Lots an lots of stuff has happened, but it's funny because now that I sit down to write it all out, my head gets empty, so bare with me while I try to muddle through things. I got a hair cut the other day, an that was fun, an it shouldn't be a big major thing to blog about but I have wanted one for like 6 months now, but they charge like more money then I have to deal with my extra thick hair so I don't often get to treat myself to that.

I bought my mommy such cool christmas presents only...she reads my blog so I can't even tell people what they are yet! hehe And we put up our christmas tree and we got outside christmas lights and just all sortsa neat stuff. The holidays are always a big struggle for me because I want them to be perfect, an when they turn out less then perfect like they inevitably will, I always want to say fine, an not do anythin' at all...an thenit turns into even more of a flop.....~sighs~

I felt pretty today for the first time in a long time, I didn't really do anything special, except with my new hair cut, I look older, more sophisticated, and I felt more confident, and I was wearing a new sweater I bought myself and just I actually felt happy, it was a nice feeling.....I worry I'm loosing my littleness though and I don't want to, but lately it's been hard. i don't know if it's because I want to protect myself from all the depression that just about drowns me out this time of year or what....

And to top it all off my councilor's last day of work is December 21st an that's the last time I'll see her so I'm really worried what will happen when I have to find someone I can really trust all over again an stuff....

Well i'll stop blabbering on for tonight....I wanted to let everyone know I was still out here though.
 

This Explorer did it on 11:16 PM # |