Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Good replacing the bad

Today was really, really hard in an emotionally exhausting kind of way. I didn't expect it to be easy, even though I was surrounded by so many awesomely amazing friends and family, I was never alone for very long, and that helped immensely, just knowing I had people to lean on. I had probably hundreds of hugs and kind words sent my way, and it just helped me so much more then I could ever hope to express. There were times that I broke down into tears, times I got too over-sensitive and needed some extra time and patience, but today proved to me most of all that it's ok to need people, and it's ok to want to be held and it's ok to be loved and to accept that love. I feel so tired, but I'm happy because a day that used to be so scary for me, now has hope of being something healing, something that I can move forward from.

and maybe one day I'll look back at all of this and see how far I've come, and be able to smile. Today, it was simply enough to say that I survived, that I was brave enough to not let my past continue to rule me.

Another good memory placed on top of the bad.
 

This Explorer did it on 8:20 PM # |