Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Special memories....

I really should be in bed, really and truly, but my mommy is even still awake too so I guess it's ok "just this one time" as she likes to say. But then again, it's been like this for almost a week, there was 2 nights I went to bed on time, an the rest I pretty much stayed up when I wanted, and true I stayed up those night because she was awake too, but I sometimes miss the order and routine I used to have in my life. But I'm also starting to see that I have to be more spontaneous, and really treasure those special moments when they come alone. And tonight my mommy surprized me by coming to play for an hour with me and my friends in chat so it was kind of neat.

I hadn't seen my sister(Sammy) in like forever, and tonight she showed up! And I was just so happy, cause I missed her and we got to snuggle up and watch Garfeild's christmas together on youtube.com an so like we played it at the same time and it was just nice and cozy and I kept looking at my christmas tree that's in my bedroom and really feeling like some of the magic is coming back to me, it's still really hard to play but everyday that I wake up and refuse to let the depression keep me in bed, wanting to roll over an give up....everyday that I fight hard gainst that black fog, I'm glad that I did because such amazingly things happen, and they are so simple, but oh so precious to my heart....spending that time tonight with Sammy was one of those times for me, it was time spent without all of the drama my family had previously known and it was just the way things used to be for a while.

2 weeks til Christmas!! And 2 weeks til the anneversery of my mommy 'dopting me, an I'm so happy and excited and I love this time of year, it has so many special memories in it for me, and so many special memories still to be made.

~zooms off to bed....possibly lol~
 

This Explorer did it on 11:52 PM # |