Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Dragging myself through....

So I went to bed aroud midnight last night and woke up at like 7am today. So I guess it was good for me, but I still felt pouty and whiny. An my mommy said if I whined or got too frustrated with playing my new game, I wouldn't be able to play it til she said, and so inevitably the first time I can't figure something out and I whine at her, she makes me stop playing~sighs~ So then I got extra cranky and stomped out into the living room to watch christmas cartoons, but they just weren't very interesting to me today, probably because of the mood I was in though. and I knew I really shouldda done laundry, but I just didn't wanna so now I gotta do it tomorrow....so today was just definatly not my day.

But then tonight my mommy let me have the game back and she worked with me on it and tried to help me so I would slow down and not get so frustrated and when I really paid attention to the instructions on the game it made more sense. But then I was mad it was hard, cause it was! An I dunno I wanted to give up, but even when I didn't have a membership on this game, I worked super hard to get my skill points up an stuff an so like now that somebody is payin' 5 dollars a month for me to have all these extra features I can't just stop playin' just cause it's hard. an well when I really did see I got new stuff I was better....just I get so cranky lately, an I think it's cause I'm frustrated an depressed an unmotivated an just blahhh and I really wish I could get un-blahhh. I should actually go outside tomorrow, cause it's part of my problem too I guess, and maybe we'll get to bake cookies soon like we've been talking about and so that'll be fun.

Well I'm gunna see how much playtime I squeeze in before midnight now, I gots an hour mwuhahaha!~gigglin an zoomin off~
 

This Explorer did it on 8:56 PM # |