Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Busy but fun weekend!

We got our money on Friday and we had soooo much fun this weekend. I don't think I can really accuratly capture it all in words, cause it was the first time I really got to spend a weekend as just me in a real long time. The first thing we did was pay all our bills, an that's something we used to be real bad about, was procrastinating on them. An then we went to the cotton patch to eat, which is like southern home cooking style food and I had chicken quesodillas. And I did something else good too, because I didn't eat them all, just half of them and i saved the other half til later that night.

And then we went to wal-mart and I bought a dora the explorer watch, an it's biokid sized so it doesn't fit me, but my mommy is going to improvise with some stuff like velcro an stuff to make it so it will fit me. And I bought a Dora the Explorer "Let's Go Carnival Adventure" playset, and its fun because it has little carosel horses an stuff to play with dora an boots on.

and then yesterday we went to tons an tons of yard sales and got new books, an elmo guitar thing and even a new desk chair for just 10 dollars an it's brand new, just that some rich old lady didn't like the style of it so now I got it and i love it! and then we ate at the chinese place for lunch, and at wendy's for dinner. But it was kinda good, cause I tried hard to eat healthy and I didn't do a bad job either my blood sugar hasn't been bad at all lately.

And we went to the dollar tree yesterday and i got new card games, "old maid, crazy eights and memory" and also i got a strawberry shortcake puzzle and a care bear puzzle and two my little pony coloring books, a care bears and a strawberry shortcake coloring book and more junie b jones books too!

I was soooo super spoiled. and then we bought snacks an stuff, like healthy snacks so i'll feel like im still able to be little, but i also can keep my blood sugar under control, so we got dora yogurt, an fruit snacks. and then we also got granola bars an trail mix an just fun stuff. It might seem like silly stuff, but it was lots to me!

And today we went out to a buffet style place, just me an Dawn and i like those times, cause she wasn't so cranky, an even though I have talked bad bout Dawn lots in the past, she's like having an older sister. I like how she looks out for me, an how she holds my hand when we cross the street an just little things that show she cares even for all of the times I've screamed an vented about her to the world. This afternoon I even spend some time putting one of my puzzles together, playing with my little ponies amusement park set i havent touched since before we moved in june and coloring some in my new books. It was calm and cozy while my mommy took a nap today.

An now I'm back home, lettin' my big take care of stuff now too but gosh what an amazin' weekend. I want to do it again! ~giggles~
 

This Explorer did it on 6:18 PM # |