Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Another long day....

I thought today would be better, but it wasn't. It's not that I don't think it'll ever be better, just that even though whn I woke up this morning, and I felt "ok", I was still worn out emotionally from yesterdays events. And then today, I was feeling extra sensitive to stuff and it was just icky at times. So I was hidin' lots from people, an not wantin' to really let them in past any of my walls, I wanted to stay quiet, but I felt like stayin' quiet was lettin' my friends an family down, so I was forcing myself to talk to them at times, and then that felt horrible too.

So if I seemed quiet, whiny, grumpy and off today, it's not you....it's really me just working through lots of feelings, and I just needed a quiet day to think lots. Tomorrow will be better, i don't have any icky doctors appointments to fret over, and I have decided that tomorrow HAS to be better, it might not be great, but it's got to at least keep getting better, cause my family an friends keep tellin' me it will....so I just got to hold onto that hope.
 

This Explorer did it on 6:11 PM # |