Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
sweet an sour

Lotsa stuff been happenin....

Tuesday Sierra, my mommy's dog was run over by a car and killed almost instantly. I had such a hard time with this, I couldn't seem to cry, but I was definatly sad and down and just......im really good at blocking out things in my life I don't want to deal with and death is one of them, i just make myself numb to it and so I still don't know what to do with my emotions about it all yet.

On better news, I have a new brother in ageplay, and I love him with all of my heart and soul, because even before he was my brother, in my heart he already was and so now, there is no doubt in my mind that my family is like it should be. i lost a sister though, my big lost her little girl, and things with that are kinda blahhh, but i have the most awesome family ever, my big loves her nice and nephew with all of her heart and its just sooo cool how things have worked out so well even in the midst of alot of other yucky things.

I just wanted to add this entry in....I hang out at innerchild world now, it's the new home of me and my family....the link will be on the side soon, come check it out!

~zoooooooooms~
 

This Explorer did it on 3:41 PM # |