Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Saturday, August 05, 2006
The blahs

I feel lost lately. I don't really know why though. I'm kind of frustrated at having to deal with icky medical stuff so much, but I haven't even wanted to blog about that lately either. I just want to curl up into a ball and hide from the world. It's like, I don't want to do anything and so the things I end up doing, are just half-heardedly done....

I feel lost, and I don't feel 6, I feel.....like 60! Like I just don't have it in me to have fun, everything ends up feeling very blah. And even when I tell someone I want to play with them, I end up puttin' it off an sayin, tomorrow we'll do this or that....cause I just don't feel like it.

My zoomyness is....well zoomin somewhere without me....an I want it back....

~sighs~
 

This Explorer did it on 3:22 PM # |