Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Monday, July 17, 2006
Going to the doctor

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with a brand new doctor, (my old one was a major jerk), and I'm mostly scared. Alot of doctors, well in my experience, have yelled at me whenever I have complained about certain symptoms and claimed it was all because I was diabetic, had high blood pressure, and didn't take care of myself. now those things can contribute to alot of things yes, but also, none of those doctors ever offered to help, they never sent me to diabetes classes, or told me things in my lifestyle to change, and since I didn't know, back then at least, I didn't do them an so now.....I have this big fat "non-compliant" on my record that makes doctors think I'm there to cause them major problems.

At any rate, I've been having lots of fevers, aches in my joints and have been so tired I sleep for like 18 hours a day sometimes, and so no matter what any doctor says it's not normal! So tomorrow, we leave at 1:30pm, to try and see what happens....and also this blog is set up, that in the event I'm put in the hospital, it can more easily be posted in by my family.

Which brings me to more about the not so sick me!

My name is Maya Papaya Hyperness Halien-Hunt.

but you can just call me Maya!~giggles~ I'm 6 years old and I have an amazing family. I have a mommy, and a 2 year old sister, named Issy, and an 11 year old sister named Leah, a 16 year old sister named Gala, an adult sister named Mae, and sometimes a 16 year old sister named Dawn....but she's goin' thru a rebellious stage so I get mad at her lots*noddin* I also got a brother, named Caleb, he's 7, which means he thinks he can pick on me cause he's bigger! ~humphs an giggles~

I also have lots of cousins, like shell_shell, she is 6 like me! And I also have cousins as part of da Halian family an lots of other people who care lots bout me. and an uncle and a cousin in real life who live in the same city as me!

I live in a big house in the country, we just moved here in June and it is a very awesome place to live, our neighbors have horses and other farm kinda animals, but we just have lotsa cats and 2 dogs named Lucky and Sierra. I like to have lots of adventures! I'd have them offline if I could go outside more so instead I just play as much online as I can. I'm mostly a really friendly person, I like to meet new people an make new friends!

And that's all for now!

~zoooooms~

PS. I have a super special sparkly purple princess zoomy chair! But I forget bout it lots cause I'm so busy playin!~smiles~

see ya'!!
 

This Explorer did it on 2:30 PM # |