Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Meds and their side effects...yikes!

These new meds are making me feel so blah! And it's likely I'll be put on more meds when I get back into mental health services again, but for now I'm just having horridlbe tummy pains, headaches, dizzyness, I hate it! i want to sleep like all the time! My doctor says to hang in for a little longer to see if the side effects go away on their own before we try anything else, but I'm so frustrated with it all!

I'm sneezing up a storm today!! I think something is blooming but it's really kinda icky.

I found out my new glucose meter will be delivered tomorrow and then it's back to poking myself everyday! But at least it will mean a better handle on the whole situation I hope. I'll be able to put things here then like what my blood sugar was, what I ate and even if it's nonsense to my friends i think it'll help me keep track of things and be more motivated in things. One day I want to buy a blood pressure cuff thing too.....so i can try and monitor my progress.

Well thats all for now!
 

This Explorer did it on 12:09 PM # |