Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Jus' another update!

I am having such a hard week. It's even hard to admit that. My blood sugar was way high up! I'd been so good on just diet and exercise, and now I had to go back onto meds, and i had to have high blood pressure meds an cholesterol meds and blah! And it's so very silly, because all of the horrible bad symptoms, I was so worried about well....the good news is....I don't have lupus, but my doctor does suspect I got arthritis, but right now he wants me to try and work on getting my diabetes and blood pressure under control, and so he thinks that will even help all the icky feelings I've been having too.

I also found out the reason my blood sugar is so crazy is....i thought it was just fine! wanna know why? Cause my blood sugar monitor needed new batteries, an so they are sending me a whole new one......err i dunno why they don't just send me a battery but I'm not complaining! So no finger pokes til it gets here yay! But I don't want to have them at all really....~sighin~

The new meds are giving me really icky side effects, like an upset tummy, and headaches and making me super sleepy! My doctor says it can take a few weeks for them to wear off, but I really hope they do soon!

I'm gunna have a super busy week next week. On Monday I go to the mental health center in town, I wasn't on meds for my schizoaffective disorder for a long time, what that means is I have symptoms of both schizophrenia and bi polar disorder, it's very confusing! But I need to get on meds again really bad because i have been so super moody and cranky and stuff. Then on Tuesday, I have my very first appointment with a new councilor....and that's going to be very scary for me too....I'll write more about that in my other blogs though....I'm just updatin on the icky med stuff mostly!

Well that's all for now!
 

This Explorer did it on 6:27 PM # |