Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Even better news!

This morning my fasting blood sugar was 124! And with only being back on medication just for 8 days, i was very happy with that number with the anticipation that they would simply keep getting lower and lower. And then let's see for breakfast I had two peices of toast with very little butter. Then at lunch I had the other half of my portion of spagetti from last night. (I am getting better with being able to half the portions i normally would have eaten) and for a snack I had a 17 carb serving of doritos. And then at dinner I had a hormel kids entree of beans and weinies....it was a 37 carb meal so not too bad really since my dietician says i am allowed 45 for a meal and 15 for snacks. And 2 hours after dinner it was....107! That is the lowest number I have seen yet and i am sooo proud of myself. So I had a 16 carb serving of a little debbie snack, just for a treat for myself, but not an overload of a treat because I cut the snack in half and put it in a baggie for tomorrow!

I'm really really happy with this progress, because after being out of control for so long I think i have finally found something that truly will work, I have a doctor who truly listens and life just feels good and very happy.

The only really kinda bad thing is that my body isn't used to these normal blood sugar levels still....and so i get alot of headaches and low energy and nausea, but soon my body will remember what normal blood sugar feels like and i'll be back to reallllly zooming again! It's sad that I'm anxious to go back to my doctor and show him this progress,....an also find out how my blood pressure and cholesterol levels are too....but i gotta wait for now!

Da zoomer!!
 

This Explorer did it on 8:16 PM # |