Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Monday, July 24, 2006
Mental Health Screening

I got my new glucose monitor today finally. It talks! Which is a very weid thing, because I thought i would have to pay extra money to get one that talked, so I feel kinda lucky about that! And the poker thing is not really even as bad as my old one was. My old one really was old! I got it in 2002 an so this one, I barely even felt the thing and it was just kinda sore for 5 minutes! So I'm going to not have as much motivation about being poked now and then maybe they will be able to make sure my blood sugar stays normal!

I went to my mental health screening tonight and it was really boring, and also really kind of scary. The guy there talked to me lots and asked me lots of questions about my symptoms, and that was hard because alot of times I don't really know what it is that makes me feel like this, and so I wish he would have let my mommy come in and tell him stuff, but he said he had to hear it from just me! ~pouts~

And then i had to talk to this boring lady about financial aide stuff, so she could make sure my insurance pays for their services, and it does so that was over fast!

And then I had to talk to another lady who was kinda mean, she made it sound like I want to be sick, and so i don't work because of that, instead of listening that I really got like no immune system and not only that but now my blood sugars are all messed up and my blood pressusre too! But soon I got to talk to the last person of the day, and she is called a case manager, and she told me how they will have small group meetings, so i could meet other people who struggle with the same things I do, and also they have people who teach stess and anger management and lots of things I know I need.

Tomorrow is my councilor appointment....so that's all for now, my day was very very busy!!
 

This Explorer did it on 7:22 PM # |