Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Good news!!

This morning my fasting BS (blood sugar reading after i didnt eat for at least 8 hours, or in this case 12 heh) was 135!! and that is so super good considering how bad my initial sugar reading was 349! and then tonight 2 hours after eating, a fairly card loaded meal, not on purpose, we just didn't have anything else fast and easy around, it was 131!!

Those numbers are within my target range of 140, an so soon i may get a new range of under 130 to aim for and it makes me so proud that just a week after being so unstable i am already getting so much better! I might get kinda fascinated with my numbers for a bit, but it's just because of how badly i do want to get better and be healthier.

I'm going to start using my ab roller and weights and other small exercise equitment i got again soon. and I even want to see about going and swimming at the YMCA sometime soon too. and me and my mommy worked out some good healthy meal plan ideas for when we go shopping next week! So all in all things have turned around alot for me. Sometimes the meds still make me a little drowsy and dizzy, and sometimes I have a bit of a yucky tummy ache because my body doesn't really know how to handle these more normal blood sugar levels, and other diabetics I've talked to, have compared it to your body being de-toxed of all of the sugar, and so my body has to learn what it feels like to be at normal numbers and then I will feel sooo much better!!

And so for now, I'm pretty happy today! An I also went to see my councilor, an cept you can read bout that in my blogs at GI, Phoenix Hope and the halian home.

~zooooooooomms!!~
 

This Explorer did it on 7:17 PM # |