Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today felt kind of hard and exhausting for me.

Fasting BS-137
2 hours after lunch-135
2 hours after dinner 116

I'm not sure how come my number are backwards. Because my fasting BS is what is so high, instead of my after meal numbers, that are almost normal considering that I've not been able to get myself to a store to buy healthier food yet, not til next week sometime. So I'm going to ask around some of the diabetic support groups I've joined, to try an find out if they know what could cause this, otherwise I'll talk to my dietician on August 9th.

Another good thing is that its getting easier an easier to test my blood sugar. I don't cringe as much when the lancet makes that horrid 'click' noise, and I just feel alot more in control of my situation by doing it. Today was the first day I tested 3 times, but I think i might make it a habit, so I can have better control.

I know I talk lots about medical stuff in this blog, an it's like yeah thats what I made it fro too. But I might try to stick some of my ramblings into it as well. I think alot of my needing to do things this way is that often I don't feel comfortable venting about medical stuff in front of the whole world an so at least I know that the people that come here, do it becaue they WANT to, an not cause my message came up on the reccent messages list.

But tonight I am so tired and shaky and my wrists hurt, an so tonight, I am just going to end it here and go to bed I think. I didn't get alot of sleep last night and so I think that may have been why I felt so off tonight. i might take a melatonin to help me sleep along with my other night meds.

Goodnight friends!
 

This Explorer did it on 6:20 PM # |