Moi

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a 25 year old female, with an inner child of 6! I live in texas and spend much of my time living as that very real child inside of me.

Links

My friend Sammy
My mommy

Support Groups I belong to
Inner Child World

Phoenix Hope
GirlTalk Forums



Other Interesting Links!
Knuffles
--a webzine for adult little girls!

Recent Posts

Archives

About Me!
I am a 25 year old female. I have alot of health problems both physical and mental.I also have a very strong inner child, her name is Maya and she is 6. This is my way of dealing with my illnesses and my life, through her eyes.

I have a very awesome mommy, I was adopted Christmas day of 2005! I also have, 3 sisters, a brother, tons of cousins, aunts an uncle and so very many special friends.

I am a very spoiled little girl and I know it!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Heartache

zoomer's lesson of the day:

It's ok to miss people who aren't in my life anymore.

It's ok to still love people, even if they can't be the same as they were before. It's ok for my heart to still care, and ache and long to be there for them. If I didn't I wouldn't be human. Today was a very moody, kind of cranky day for me, so I'll try and write more tomorroe, but I wanted to put that in my blog.

I love my family with all of my heart and soul....I just need time to heal too. But it'll get better, I just gotta hold on an believe that.
 

This Explorer did it on 3:57 PM # |